[Faith-talk] The true meaning of Matthew, 24:14

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Sep 9 20:06:10 UTC 2011

There is a scripture, that tells of how God will reveal himself to
them again, and they'll accept him.
The blindness, (spiritually,) will be healed, so they can see Jesus,
for who he is.
They're blinded, now, but the scales are about to come off.
Although he's a Trinitarian, I like some of the stuff, this man is supporting.
www.sidroth.org.
Blessings, Joshua