[Faith-talk] No Responses

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Sep 10 20:08:46 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

Maybe nobody responds to some of your messages because they're not
interested, and/or don't believe the way you do. If no one responds,
please don't keep throwing it back in our faces. That is really
annoying and tiresome. You are not the list moderator, so stop
ragging on us for not responding to your threads. We'll post when we
want to, and on the subjects we want to. Stop trying to tell us how
to believe and what to do here. I'm personally turned off.

Blessings,

Linda