[Faith-talk] my thoughts on healing

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Sep 11 23:20:44 UTC 2011

I have had endependence training, and prepared, for life, as a blind adult.
Not doing so, would be a foolish decision.
I believe, that I'll see, when I get to Heaven.
I'm not putting God in a box.
All I'm saying, for myself, is I believe, and it has been prophesied
over me, that I will receive my sight, here on Earth, as a sign to
those Jewish men, in my community.
I'm holding to that promise.
If it happens, it's okay.
If it doesn't, it's still okay.