[Faith-talk] ABout healing

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Sep 11 23:24:57 UTC 2011

It's how we live, that glorifies God, or not.
It isn't the condition, itself.
If Stevie Wonder was glorifying God, with the tallents he was given,
then I'd say, because of his disability, he'd be an inspiration for
sighted people, and as a fellow blind person, I can say, if he could
overcome the odds, I can too.
He isn't glorifying God, because he's using his tallent, (which God
gave him,) in worldly music.
His story still inspires me, to keep moving, and overcome, but he
isn't glorifying God.
Blessings, Joshua