[Faith-talk] Hello and Intro

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 12 22:00:47 UTC 2011

Hi Dani,

Welcome. I'm an Independent Baptist living in Columbus, Nebraska. I
teach music at our Christian school, as well as help with the men's
choir, sing in our mixed choir, sing solos, and play Violin in our
string group. One of our members puts out Spurgeon sermons as
pamphlets for our members, and I proofread two a week before she prints them.

I'm the list moderator, but don't let that scare you.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Blessings,

Linda