[Faith-talk] We want America Back!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Sep 14 02:20:40 UTC 2011

Julie:
What the song is promoting, is a return to the values, that we've sat
back, too long, and allowed the minorities, (religious, and
political,) to take away.
We, as Christians, need to stand up, and take this country back.
Jerry Falwell, was right.
The majority has been silent, too long!
We need to wake up!
Obviously, you don't know about our founding fathers.
Fifty-two of them were active members in their churches.
Several of them were ministers.
If you took God's name in vain, in General Washington's army, you were
whipped, with a strap, across the back.
Washington credited God's divine providence, for everything, and the
very fact we won the Revolution, was because of God's grace.
May we never lose sight of that.
Blessings, Joshua