[Faith-talk] I am asking for prayer

Dana dananolan at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 10:46:04 UTC 2011

I have 3 years of acceptional appraisals at my job and I applied for a position to be a mentor.
There are 4 positions open and there are only six applicants.
I have a degree in psychology and have won the employee of the year award 3 times in a row.
And I applied to be a mentor. The only thing I feel I have against me is the fact that I am blind in the employee's eye and I pray discrimination doesn't win out this time.
I am asking if some of you can agree with me on this one.
Thanks
Dana