[Faith-talk] Disrespectful Youtube videos, (mocking ministers.)

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:46:53 UTC 2011

I personally feel the best thing we can do and this is or might sound
like i am saying not to do anything but the most important thing we
can do is  pray for people that are doing wrong when a name comes to
your head.

 iI   just think also the best thing we can do is not to even pull up
those preachers that are not even preaching the gospel and things.

we need to get in our bibles and  depend on the bible not totally on
the preachers yes the preachers have their place but we have to use
our prayer closets and  pray for pastors and things that is the number
one best thing you can do.