[Faith-talk] Disrespectful Youtube videos, (mocking ministers.)

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Sep 21 02:52:01 UTC 2011

Andrew, we need to pray.
That's the #1 thing!
Then, we must put feet on our prayers, and take action.
Some of these people are braking the law, in some cases.
Preachers shouldn't be mocked.
The office of pastor is a position of authority and respect.
We should honor the man of God.
Let's pray for our pastors, follow them as they follow Christ, and support them.
Blessings, Joshua