[Faith-talk] welcome felisha

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:47:33 UTC 2011

Felicia, I also just joined this great list.  You know, we can't have too
many friends who will stick close to us through thick and thin times, in
good or bad times.  Let's all stick together and, as best we can, help each
other through prayer, emails and, if one knows it, personal phone calls.
Paul