[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Do You Ever Feel Trapped?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Sep 23 03:44:09 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Ms. T Bones" <mst.bones at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Do You Ever Feel Trapped?
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:34:17 -0400

Do you ever feel trapped?

The BUZZARD: If you put a buzzard in a pen that is 6 feet by 8 feet and
is
entirely open at the top, the bird, in spite of its ability to fly, will
be
an absolute prisoner. The reason is that a buzzard always begins a flight
from the ground with a run of 10 to 12 feet. Without space to run, as is
its
habit, it will not even attempt to fly, but will remain a prisoner for
life
in a small jail with no top.

THE BAT: The ordinary bat that flies around at night, a remarkable nimble
creature in the air, cannot take off from a level place. If it is placed
on
the floor or flat ground, all it can do is shuffle about helplessly and,
no
doubt, painfully, until it reaches some slight elevation from which it
can
throw itself into the air. Then, at once, it takes off like a flash.

THE BUMBLEBEE: A bumblebee, if dropped into an open tumbler, will be
there
until it dies, unless it is taken out. It never sees the means of escape
at
the top, but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides
near
the bottom.. It will seek a way where none exists, until it completely
destroys itself.

THE PEOPLE: In many ways, we are like the buzzard, the bat, and the
bumblebee. We struggle about with all our problems and frustrations, never
realizing that all we have to do is look up! That's the answer, the escape
route and the solution to any problem! Just look up. Sorrow looks back,
Worry looks around, But faith looks up!

- Psa 5:3 (KJV) My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the
morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

- Mark 8:25 (KJV) After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and
made
him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

- Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look
up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

God bless you and yours.
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades

--
Jesus paid a debt that HE did NOT owe, because I owed a debt, that I
could