[Faith-talk] Friday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:32:36 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  By God's matchless grace and His providential care, I hope you had a peaceful and restful sleep last night and that you will be emboldened to do the Master's work today as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  And now for today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

When you're weary in life's struggles, find your rest in the Lord.

Those who have suffered are best able to help those who are suffering.

Only Jesus' blood can wash away the stain of sin.

Christians can cope with the past because they have hope for the future.

Whatever God teaches us through pain is gain.

Genuine concern for others is the mark of a great spiritual coach.

If you know Jesus, you always have a reason to rejoice.

Joy is a fruit of the Spirit that's always in season.

Our love for God is seen in our love for others.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.