[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 08:55:47 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

Only the Prince of peace can bring lasting peace.

Let God's Word fill your memory, rule your heart, and guide your feet.

When you do little things for others, you do big things for Jesus.

God takes out sin and gives us His salvation.

Prayerful thinking leads to purposeful thanking.

Someday the scales of justice will be perfectly balanced.

One sin becomes two when it is defended.

We who know the joy of salvation should not keep it to ourselves.

It's never too soon to accept Christ, but at any moment, it could be too late.

When it's time to breathe a prayer of thanks, don't hold your breath.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.