[Faith-talk] Lord's Day Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 09:32:08 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read and meditate on them.

Judge yourself before you judge another.

When conviction runs deep, courage rises to sustain it.

Christ's love creates unity out of diversity.

Give your life to Christ and you'll keep it forever.

When praying, it's better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.

A child of God is always welcomed home.

Daily work takes on eternal value when it is done for God.

We need to know God and to find in Him a treasure more satisfying than any other person, thing, relationship or accomplishment in the world.  John Piper

And there you have it for today.  Before I close, I pray that, as you go to your local Christian church or assembly, that you will get a good word from the Lord as imparted to you and your fellow congregants by your pastors and/or Sunday school teachers and, more importantly, that you will apply to your individual lives what you have learned as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.