[Faith-talk] Singing Hymns

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Sep 25 23:38:10 UTC 2011

My Apostolic church is the same way.
My pastor sells insurance, and doesn't take a salary, from the church.
They love people, and I'm thankful for the love they've shown me.
I can relate more to them, than my own earthly family, because they
aren't saved.
I'm trying to live according to God's word, and it feels good having
the incouragement, of brothers and sisters in Christ.
Blessings, Joshua