[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Wednesday and Somewhat of an Urgent Prayer Request

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:35:15 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to all of you, especially for those of us in North America.  I hope and pray that, as you read this, that your day has gone well and that you will relax in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit who binds them all together.  Our Scripture for the evening is from Isaiah 51:1-3 which, in the New King James Version, is rendered thus: "Listen to Me, you who follow after righteousness, you who seek the Lord: Look to the rock from which you were hewn, and to the hole of the pit from which you were dug.  Look to Abraham your father, and to Sarah who bore you; for I called him alone, and blessed him and increased him." For the Lord will comfort Zion, He will comfort all her waste places; He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness will be found in it, thanksgiving and the voice of melody.

May the above Scripture minister to you, especially the part where it says that the Lord will comfort Zion.

And now to the prayer request.  There is a wonderful Christian lady who knows the Lord, Sally by name from Peoria IL, who will be undergoing a 10-hour operation tomorrow to remove a massive amount of cancer in her lower abdomen with the removal of quite a bit of her organs down there.  So please pray that everyone involved in this complex procedure will have their hands guided by the Lord, and that Sally will eventually come through this procedure with flying colors.  For those of you who are members of the Interactive Christian Community or ICC, please come in to the Urgent Prayer Closet on iccsite.com at 9:30 a.m. eastern time tomorrow.  The rest of you can pray individually in your own private prayer closets.  Whether or not you come in or are members of ICC, Sally will really appreciate your prayers.  On her behalf, thanks in advance, and remember the words of James 5:16 which states that the prayers of a righteous person are very powerful.

And now may God enfold you in His loving arms as you retire for the night, or are about to.  Your Christian brother, Paul Barnabas