[Faith-talk] A Brief Update On Sally

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:22:48 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all once again.  Here's the latest info on Sally.  Apparently the surgery was finished around 11:30 p.m. last night.  I assume that would have been Central Time.  She still has a breathing tube in her body, and is in ICU.  Don't know in which hospital she is a patient.  Please continue to pray for her and that the recovery would be without complications.  On behalf of her, her family and local friends in Peoria, thanks for your continued prayers, as I know they will be appreciated.  Paul