[Faith-talk] The blind and church

PATRICK GORMLEY kk3f at msn.com
Mon Apr 9 17:39:15 UTC 2012

you bring up a good point.  As eucharistic ministers, we can bring communion
to the person and in our church, there are pews on both sides that have the
room  to accomodate wheelchairs and walkers and we bring communion to them.
In the seventies, the Catholic Bishops published a letter indicating how
people with various handicaps could be accomodated.  Unfortunately this
situation enumerated on this lists indicates how much more progress we need
to make.  In any event, Berta I'm glad to hear the good news especially in
time for Easter.