[Faith-talk] for paul, your nightly messages

tina birenbaum tinabir at samobile.net
Thu Apr 12 15:03:48 UTC 2012

Re: [Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Tuesday April 10 2012
Paul, I'm new to the list but just wanted to say that i appreciate your
nightly messages. This one and the one on easter have already spoken
personally to me about things i'm going through or that may be coming
up and the one for last night since today is wednesday gives me courage
so thanks. for that.

Date:
Wednesday, April 11 at 9:15 PM