[Faith-talk] some Godly advice

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 02:48:53 UTC 2012

my heart goes out to each of you, my mom was hard on me about my weight as
well.  always insulting me because i was so heavy and looked like my dad's
family.  the only thing her criticism did was make me eat more, both out of
rebelion and out of comfort like you said.  i struggled with my weight for
years until i got sick with thyroid problems and lost a lot of weight, i am
a short thing, under five feet tall so every pound really matters a lot.
i think the advice you gave Beth is the best i have ever heard.  love your
mom Beth, pray for her as well as yourself. just shower her with prayer and
love and do the best you can to love her no matter what.
God created you and He does not make mistakes and He never gives us more
than we can handle, we just need to learn to lean on Him completely and
trust His plan is perfect and He will always be there no matter what others
do to us or no matter how many of them tunr on us, hugs, will be praying for
you and your mom, Jeanette