[Faith-talk] some Godly advice

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:40:46 UTC 2012

Beth, maybe I'm repeating what others probably said, but those people who
said that about your pain haven't done one thing, and that is to walk a mile
in your shoes, have they? I can remember about six or seven years ago when I
was going through a difficult time in my life, and a dear sister who I met
on a phone chat line called me up privately and said some of the sweetest
words I've ever heard.  She said in essence, "I know what you're going
through, for I've been down that road before." Maybe that's just a few words
but, knowing her as I did, I knew that she was speaking sincerely and from
the heart.  And yes, she is/was a Christian.  Paul