[Faith-talk] Prayer requests

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:59:19 UTC 2012

Tina, I'm praying for your eye pain.  Been there, done that.  Are you
taking any eye drops?

Beth, I think everyone contributed to your asking for prayer, but that
extra weight: pray that you'll take it off.  Linda Meotink's suggestion is
fine, as is Jeanette's.  Do you have any like-minded blind or sighted
people in your apartment?  They could help you, too.
.. .. Eric Calhoun with the America's Finest City Distribution List,
devoted to San Diego; the Camp Bloomfield List dedicated to the camp in
Malibu, California: Sign up is at eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  .. I'm on
Facebook, at eric at pmpmail.com.