[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, April 13 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:58:48 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to all of you residing in North America.  Did your day go well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care? I hope so, as mine surely did.  Am waiting for tomorrow when the undersigned and his neighbor Cliff go to that locally owned and operated Christian Korean deli for his usual western omelet.  Man, but they sure make it big.

Our words of inspiration for this evening are those of a well-known hymn whose words are by John Fawcett written in the year 1782.  The name of the song is "Blest Be the Tie That Binds," and the words are as follows:

Blest be the tie that binds
Our hearts in Christian love;
The fellowship of kindred minds
Is like to that above.

Before our Father's throne
We pour our ardent pray'rs;
Our fears, our hopes, are aims are one,
Our comforts and our cares.

We share our mutual woes,
Our mutual burdens bear;
And often for each other flows
The sympathizing tear.

When we asunder part,
It gives us inward pain;
But we shall still be joined in heart,
And hope to meet again.

The idea of parting in the last verse sounds somewhat painful to the undersigned, but I know that we all must do it, especially when those of us who participate in various audio chatrooms conclude whatever event we are participating in.  Before I close this message, would like to remind members of the Interactive Christian Community that, at 9 p.m. eastern time tomorrow evening, that is Saturday, April 14 for those of you who read this message in the morning, that the Fellowship Hall on iccsite.com will be open for your participation.

And now may you have a peaceful and restful sleep this night, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  Your Christian brother, Paul Barnabas