[Faith-talk] I need prayer about the fact I had to give up my retired guide dog

tina birenbaum tinabir at samobile.net
Mon Apr 16 01:51:01 UTC 2012

I think the applications good for a year so even if you were to apply
you could leave it alone for a while. You don't have to decide today
either. Maybe later you might though. I find i don't really miss a dog.
where god will lead me later who knows, but right now i miss my retired
guide but not work with a dog in and of itself maybe pray about it for
a while see how things go with the cane and e-mail them in a few days,
who knows what happened on their end too.