[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Sunday, April 15 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 03:23:33 UTC 2012

Well folks.  It's a little late for a proper good night message, as I just got home from a Christian singles get-together at the Crossroads Church of the Nazarene in the historical town of Ellicott City MD which is also the county seat of Howard County.  Had a great time discussing the book "The Four Love Languages" by Gary Chapman, followed by snacks and fellowship at the church's cafeteria called the Gathering Place.  But I'd just like to come in and hope that you had a good day in the Lord, by His matchless grace and His providential care, and that you will have a peaceful and restful sleep this night.  Your christian brother, Paul Barnabas