[Faith-talk] Prayers

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:35:57 UTC 2012

thanks,

I still find the cane useless when it comes to the information I was given with a dog, and frankly, a man stalked me because of seeing that I was blind because I used a cane and raped me.  The cane is a target for those who want to find someone who is volnerable and I gaurontee, he wouldn't have thought about it had I had my dog.

I frankly don't get as much, or enough information with a cane but I guess that is my lot in life.

Jenny