[Faith-talk] Prayers

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:27:55 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like to welcome Jennifer to Faith Talk.  My name is Eric.  jenny, I
agree with listowner Linda Mentink: Do not drop the cane.  In my present
situation, I have a very active lifestyle.  I have friends who are both in
NFB and ACB.  Try the Federationists first.  But open your mind up.

O&M teachers have pointed out to me that when you have your arm out
extended, this gives clues, as to where you are, and what you are doing.
If used, and used right, you'll be all right.

I'm praying for you!

Eric
.. .. Eric Calhoun with the America's Finest City Distribution List,
devoted to San Diego; the Camp Bloomfield List dedicated to the camp in
Malibu, California: Sign up is at eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  .. I'm on
Facebook, at eric at pmpmail.com.