[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:37:52 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <SongsofJoy at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:16:47 -0600

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS
By Mauro Pinheiro

We must use the Word of God (the Bible) and the authority and power
delegated to us by Jesus to confront the powers of darkness, which are
waging a supernatural war against the people of God. This supernatural war
has tremendous repercussions in our physical world, in the form of wars,
social unrest, violence, hunger, poverty, diseases, religion, the occult,
and many others.

Without the presence of Jesus Christ in our lives, we are powerless
against the war Satan wages against us. Each one of us should become a
fortress against the powers of darkness, which surround us and infiltrate
our lives to steal our souls, kill our bodies and destroy our civilization
(John 10:10). All authority and power in Heaven and on Earth was given to
Jesus Christ:

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth
has been given to me."" (Matthew 28:18) (NIV)

"When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and
authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases." (Luke 9:1) (NIV)

When you become a true Christian (a born-again Christian), and not just a
nominal Christian (in name only), you will have all the powers of Heaven at
your disposal. You will receive permission from Jesus to use His name, and
have authority and power over ALL powers of darkness, including Satan
himself.

"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will
drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues." (Mark 16:17) (NIV)
"The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons
submit to us in your name." (Luke 10:17) (NIV)

Jesus said: "I have given you authority to trample on snakes and
scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm
you." (Luke 10:19) (NIV)

Note: Many theologians interpret snakes and scorpions as type of demons
and power of the enemy as referring to Satan.

Before you attempt to pray any of the following prayers you must become a
born-again Christian, that is, a true believer and follower of Jesus
Christ. Otherwise these prayers will not be effective. If you do pray these
prayers by yourself, they may bring you a temporary relief from the enemy.
It is like putting the enemy on probation. But if you are a true Christian,
then Jesus will lock up the enemy and will keep the key. We strongly
recommend you seek a true Christian or a prayer ministry team to pray these
prayers over you.

How can you become a true Christian?

You become a true Christian when you come to know who Jesus Christ is and
what He has done for you on the cross, and you receive him in your heart
and life as your Lord and Savior. Once you are saved, the Lord will never
leave or forsake you (Matthew 28:20; Hebrew 13:5), and nothing can separate
you from the love of God (Romans 8:35-39). Salvation is an invitation from
Jesus for you to be reconciled with God the Father (2 Corinthians 5:19)
Salvation is deliverance from the penalty of sin and spiritual death
(Romans 6:23). Salvation is an act of grace from God to those who are lost
(Luke 19:10). No one can earn salvation, not by works neither by deeds; it
is a free gift from God. Your salvation was made available to you when
Jesus died on the cross for you.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did
not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world
through him." (John 3:16-17) (NIV)

All you have to do is recognize this amazing fact, and acknowledge the
saving work of Jesus on the cross. In order to make your salvation
effective, you must have a sincere desire to accept Jesus in your heart and
life, and pray this prayer out loud:

SALVATION PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I come before you as a sinner. I surrender to you Lord
all that I am, and ask you to receive me in your kingdom. I believe that
Jesus Christ, your Son, died on the cross for my sins, and rose from the
dead on the third day for my salvation. I repent of my sins, and ask you
Lord to forgive me. I ask you Lord Jesus to come into my life and live your
life in my heart. I receive you as my Lord and Savior forever. I renounce
all activities and beliefs, which are contrary to the Word of God (the
Bible), and I will from this day forward follow you Lord Jesus as the Holy
Spirit leads me. I ask the Holy Spirit to come now and fill me with your
presence, grace, love, peace, and gifts. Guide me, protect me and counsel
me all the days of my life. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen

If you prayed this prayer, you are a now a member of the family of God,
and have received your citizenship in Heaven. The Lord Jesus has granted
you eternal life.

HEALING AND DELIVERANCE PRAYERS

The following prayers are only effective if you are a true Christian,
because in these prayers you are invoking the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
for your deliverance and protection. To invoke the name of Jesus is to call
for his presence, and He will come promptly, and do the confrontation with
the enemy on your behalf. Freedom from the powers of darkness will not take
place unless ownership is given to Jesus Christ.

When you pray these prayers, allow God to instruct you on what to say,
ask, and seek. The Holy Spirit will bring to your mind what to pray, and
will bring to your memory, facts, emotions, and situations requiring
confession, repentance and forgiveness, during the prayer session.

Before prayer, make an evaluation of major areas in your life where Satan
may have build a "spiritual stronghold". The following are examples of
"evil spirits strongholds" you may consider:

Group 1: the occult, New Age, religious cults, satanism, witchcraft,
psychic sources, UFOlogy, astrology, atheism, secret societies, mind
sciences, martial arts, etc.
Group 2: anger, hatred, fear, panic, depression, violence, suicidal,
hearing voices, multiple personality disorder, etc.
Group 3: confusion, mood swings, disrespect, disobedience, rebellion,
etc.
Group 4: inferiority, superiority, jealousy, self-pity, rejection,
failure, resentment, etc.
Group 5: lying, cursing, blaspheming, criticism, negativism, mockery,
gossip, etc.
Group 6: marriage problems, separation, divorce, family unity breakdown,
barrenness, miscarriage tendency, other female problems.
Group 7: sexual fantasies, masturbation, lust, homosexuality,
fornication, adultery, incest, prostitution, sexual perversion, pedophilia,
etc.
Group 8: addictions to; alcoholism, tobacco, drugs (legal and illegal),
all forms of gambling (including horse races), gluttony, pornography, etc.
Group 9: most diseases, illnesses, physical and mental afflictions, etc.
Group 10: hereditary curses and hereditary diseases, etc

Important:

Since we do not have sufficient data on the efficiency of self-healing
and self-deliverance, we strongly recommend you seek Christians with
experience in these areas of ministry. There are many Churches equipped
with trained ministries in healing and deliverance. We recommend that
ministry teams be made of a minimum of two people, and a maximum of five,
including one leader). Jesus said: "For where two or three are gathered
together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Matt 18:20) (KJV).

Important Considerations:

  a.. Do not just read the prayer or repeat its words in vain. Put your
heart and mind to it. Let God knows that you are sincerely seeking his
help.
  b.. Prepare your mind and heart, and emotions for these prayers, so the
enemy knows that you really mean to bring changes into your life.
  c.. Print these prayers, so you can fill in the blanks, add your own
words, and keep them for reference, and pray them regularly if the enemy
changes strategy.
  d.. Pray these prayers out loud, so the enemy can hear you and cringe.
  e.. Make certain that your children have committed their lives to Jesus,
and have an understanding of what Jesus has done for them.
  f.. Under certain circumstances, older children may be reluctant to
give their lives to Christ; you may have to intercede for them with prayers
seeking their salvation, protection, even healing and deliverance. (God may
use healing and deliverance to bring a person to salvation)
  g.. Each member of the family should pray some of these prayers for
themselves.
  h.. Pray some of these prayers to cover you, your family, friends,
pets, and strangers.
  i.. Pray on behalf of small children, impaired family members, and
impaired friends.
  j.. The Lord may tell you to seek a prayer group or ministry team, for
a deeper prayer ministry.

PRAYER FOR PROTECTION

Heavenly Father, I come before you to ask for your protection against the
powers of darkness, which comes to disrupt my life. You are my shield and
my fortress, and my refuge when I am in distress. There is no one stronger
than you Lord. I trust in you Lord. In the name of Jesus, I call out the
angelic host for full protection of my mind, soul and body. Thank you Lord
for watching over me. In the name of Jesus no weapons formed by Satan
against me will prosper. Come Holy Spirit, and help me to put on the Armor
of God, according to Ephesians 6:10. I put on the belt of truth because
Jesus is the Truth, and the Truth set me free; I put on the breastplate of
righteousness to protect my body and my heart as I walk in righteousness; I
put on the shoes of peace as I walk in obedience to You Lord, and go
wherever to Spirit takes me; I put on the shield of faith to protect me
against the fiery attacks of the enemy; I put on the helmet of salvation to
protect my mind and my salvation; I take hold of the sword of the Spirit
which is the Word of God, to defend myself against Satan and demolish his
strongholds. Thank you Lord for your full watchfulness and full protection.
I give you Lord all the praise, and honor, and glory forever. In Jesus
name, I pray.

For continued protection against evil attacks, pray the "Lord's Prayer"
and put on the "Armor of God" often, if not daily. (See the Appendix for
these prayers).

PRAYER FOR HEALING

You may pray for yourself (self healing), but we strongly recommend you
seek someone or a prayer team to pray this prayer over you (change the
wording accordingly). Fill in the blanks as required. Use one prayer for
each condition.

Heavenly Father, I come before you to ask for healing for
_______________________

(name the emotion, illness, sickness, malady, or disease). This condition
afflicts me now. I ask Lord, that you cleanse me with the blood of Jesus. I
repent of my sins, and ask you for your forgiveness. In the name of Jesus I
rebuke the works of Satan in my life, and cancel out all vows, contracts,
invitations and access given willingly or unwillingly to powers of darkness
into my life. I acknowledge that evil spirits of affliction can take
advantage of my condition. In the name of Jesus, I cast you out spirit of
______________________(name the emotion, illness, sickness, malady, or
disease), and I command you to depart from me and never to return. I order
you to go now to the feet of Jesus, and go to wherever He sends you. Come
Holy Spirit and regenerate all the damaged cells in my body (and/or mind),
and cleanse my blood. Thank you Lord for healing me. Come Holy Spirit and
fill me with your presence, love, grace, and peace. I give you Lord all the
praise, honor and glory, in the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE (SPECIFIC)

You may pray for yourself (self-deliverance), but we strongly recommend
you seek someone (Christian) or a prayer ministry team to pray this prayer
over you (change the wording accordingly). Fill in the blanks as required.
Use one prayer for each condition or torment.

Heavenly Father, I come before you to ask for deliverance from the spirit
of __________

____________________(name the evil spirit behind the affliction or
torment, if known, otherwise name the condition). I ask you Lord, to
cleanse me with the precious blood of Jesus, and deliver me from this
affliction. I renounce all involvement, relationships, fellowships, and
activities related to _______________________, which has brought demons to
build strongholds in my life.  I surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ all
desire and control I have over this affliction/condition/ torment, and
never again I will pursue this destructive path. In the name of Jesus, I
take authority over my mind, soul and body at this moment, against all
strongholds of the enemy. In the name of Jesus, I break the power of all
curses, hexes, spells, charms, psychic powers, occult healings, magic, mind
control, incantations, and related spiritual activities from my life (and
against family members). I bind all the powers of sickness, disease,
destruction, pain, torment, poverty, riches, drugs, alcohol, crime,
violence, and ___________________________ exercised against me (and against
family members). In the name of Jesus, I rebuke you Satan, and cancel all
legal hold and legal bond that you have in my life (and in the life of
family members). I the name of Jesus, I loose all powers of Heaven against
all strongholds build in my life by the powers of darkness. I now command
every familiar spirit attached to ____________________, to depart from my
presence, and never to return, in Jesus name. I order you to go right now
to the feet of Jesus, and go to wherever He sends you (repeat your command
for each evil spirit or group of spirits). I break down all walls of
separation standing between God and myself (and between family members), in
Jesus name. Come Holy Spirit and restore all damaged caused by the enemy in
my mind, soul and body. Thank you Lord for delivering me from evil. Come
Holy Spirit and fill me with your presence, love, grace, and peace. I give
you Lord all the praise, honor and glory, in the name of Jesus, I pray.
Amen

All demonic activity in this area or areas of your life will cease
completely. Pray this deliverance prayer, every time you feel that Satan
has changed strategy. Change the words accordingly. The prayer if most
effective when all members of the family pray, or are prayed upon. Pray
over small children. Pray the Prayer for Protection often.