[Faith-talk] Jesus, Take the Wheel

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 00:41:55 UTC 2012

thanks for letting me know, but my celebration of the sabath is on Sunday, and I take it very seriously.  I usually take the time to rest and spend time at church or doing some kind of religious study.

Though I have to admit, yesterday I refused to go to church because I couldn't deal with the questions about where my dog was.

I'm having a crisis of faith and am not sure I really want to return to church at all, but it doesn't mean I don't observe the sabeth and want to study about Heavenly Father, his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.

Anyway, thanks for the information.

Jenny