[Faith-talk] Comments

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 17 02:14:46 UTC 2012

Too bad there isn't a way to attach the roller ball tip to the long,
straight NFB cane. I have a rather weak right wrist, and can't handle
heavy canes anymore, so I appreciate the NFB cane. I usually use a
telescoping one, but I pull it out really tight so that it won't
collapse while in use.

Stay safe, and have a restful sleep!

Blessings,

Linda