[Faith-talk] prayer request

PATRICK GORMLEY kk3f at msn.com
Sat Apr 21 06:53:54 UTC 2012

    Last night, Father Rich informed me that one of our dear Saints in our prayer group has a husband who has been diagnosed with liver cancer.  It is terminal according to the doctor But the Lord is the master physician and may have something to say about that.  When we found out, we gathered in a circle and prayed in the spirit for 15 minutes.  It's beautiful to hear Maria and Father Rich conversing in Spannish and I only wish  Iknew the language better.  I'm doing my best to help Maria with her English as is Father Rich.  At a recent life in the spirit seminar in Altoona Father Rich's back and Maria's knee were bot healed.