[Faith-talk] Prayer Request

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 28 23:37:28 UTC 2012

Hello:
    This is Terri Wilcox. Just so you get to know me a little, I am the Secretary for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan and the Ann Arbor Chapter President. I have two prayer requests. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for almost seven years. Due to my septo optic dysplasia, which caused my total blindness from birth, and also endocrinological problems, we have been unable to conceive. We are still praying for our miracle baby. We are also praying for a full time job in the family. My husband Nick would like a full time job in the Access Technology field. He teaches blind individuals, and others with print disabilities how to use all of the access technology at the Library for the Blind in our city. However, the Library is unable  to give him more than ten hours per week. These are our prayer requests.

Terri Wilcox