[Faith-talk] some Godly advice

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 20:46:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am going to a seminar about gastric bypass because due to doctors not listening to me when I told them I was gaining excessive weight due to medications I was on, I am now 100 pounds overweight, and I can't just make my portions saller cause I'm hungry all the time, and if I don't eat enough, I might as well not eat at all.

I'm trying to exercise the best I can, but being this overweight, it is taken a tole on my fibromyalgia, knees, back, and I have tendenitis in my Achilles tendens.  None of which is made any easier by the extra weight.

I pray that when I get to see the doctor after attending the seminar, he will agree to do the surgery.  My BMI is enough to qualify me so pray that it all happens soon and safely and successfully.

I know it's drastic, but I've tried everything else.

Jenny