[Faith-talk] some Godly advice

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 02:30:22 UTC 2012

Thank you for your prayers.  I am at peace with my decision about the gastric bypass, only because I had a wonderful conversation with someone who had the same issues I do, and she has lost at least 100 pounds.  She doesn't feel starving or hungry all the time and it takes very little food to fill her up any more.

She said her husband had the lap band and it doesn't work for him.  I know though, that everyone is different.  So I'm happy for you that it worked out.

I am trying to put the decision for the bypass in the Lord's hands.  I was originally going to try the lap band, but since I spoke to that beautiful woman who's husband had no success with it and had problems with it, it was like Heavenly Father said, "I have given you your answer, and even given you the number of the doctor who does it by sending you this sweet and caring woman.  You will be all right if you trust me."

I had no idea where to even have it done and when I asked my doctor about it he blew me off.  Heavenly Father works in mysterious and beautiful ways.

Jenny