[Faith-talk] some Godly advice

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 01:06:39 UTC 2012

thanks,

I think you have to have a certain BMI to qualify for the surgery.  I hurt more now that I'm over 100 pounds overweight.

My husband has had a kidney pancreas transplant, which failed, and he spent four years on dialysis.  He is on just a kidney transplant now, and seems to be doing great.

I do worry though because he's a brittle diabetic and he has a heck of a time getting blood from his fingers to test so he doesn't test as much as he should.

Unfortunately, I'm not in his position, so I can't imagine how much his fingers hurt from pricking them over and over again just to get enough blood to test once.

thanks for the best wishes.  Most of all, I thank you for the prayers.

Jenny