[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Fw: 04-24-2012-message (I am praying for you)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:05:11 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "Gerrie Harman" <harman050 at centurytel.net>
To: <URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Fw: 04-24-2012-message   (I am praying for
you)
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:20:04 -0500

Message from Sarah Young

ATTITUDE:

IN MY PRESENCE YOU HAVE INFINITE APPROVAL.  You often judge yourself on
the basis of what you see in the mirror.  even though you know how fickle
and shallow that ever-changing image is. You tend to be equally enslaved to
viewing yourself through the eyes of other people, rigorously evaluating
your personal performance and almost always feeling displeased with
something you've said or done.
"Enslaved" is an appropriate word.  You are indeed a slave when you try
to measure yourself through any perspective but MINE.  Evaluating your
worth based on how you look, to yourself or to others, is always a trap.
It's as if you are sifting sand in a search for gold-looking only at the
grains of sand filtering through the sieve, while ignoring the priceless
nuggets that remain.  The gold represents the eternal part of you: your
soul.  It is invisible to everyone but ME, the ONE who plans to spend
eternity with you.  Though invisible, a well-nurtured soul can actually
improve your appearance.  As you rest in the certainty of MY UNFAILING
LOVE, your face glows with the JOY OF MY PRESENCE.
MY approval of you is infinite because it will continue forever.  It is
based entirely on MY RIGHTEOUSNESS, which is yours for all eternity.  When
you look in a mirror, try to see yourself as you truly are-arrayed in
perfect righteousness, adored in glowing approval.

Psalm 90:14, O satisfy us early with THY MERCY; that we may rejoice and
be glad all our days.

Psalm 24:6, This is the generation of them that seek HIM, that seek THY
FACE, O JACOB.

Isaiah 61:10, I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful
in my GOD; for HE hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, HE hath
covered me with the ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, as a bridegroom decketh himself
with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

The message I received today:

MY child, come and sit at MY FOOTSTOOL today, that I pour out MY
LOVING-KINDNESS abundantly around you.  I know that your heart is seeking
more love ;and I have more LOVE to give you than you shall ever need.  MY
HEART is touching your heart with MY LOVE and that is how you are able to
love ME and others.  The more of MY LOVE that one receives the more able he
or she is to love others.  You are able to LOVE with your SPIRITUAL NATURE.
 This is the reason the world is lacking in love, for the majority have not
a SPIRITUAL NATURE; and abide only on the natural realm.  Where the HOLY
SPIRIT abides there is always a SPIRIT OF LOVE.  MY people must spread the
LOVE OF GOD among the masses.  MY people are a peculiar people to the
world; but the world is a peculiar people to MY people who walk in the
SPIRIT.  I have separated MY people from the world by the GRACE OF GOD
being applied to your hearts and souls, oh! people of MINE who are MY VERY
OWN TREASURE.  The GRACE OF GOD is applied for all mankind but all have not
applied themselves for MY GRACE that I SO FREELY OFFER.