[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Ferlin Husky - Now Tell Me, Where Could I Go

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:17:59 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <serenity77 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Ferlin Husky - Now Tell Me, Where Could I Go
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:28:37 -0600

       Now tell me where could I go but to the Lord

      Living below in this old sinful world
      hardly a comfort can afford
      Striving alone to face temptation sore
      where could I go but to the Lord

      Where could I go oh where could I go
      seeking a refuge for my soul
      Needing a friend to help me in the end (now tell me)
      where could I go but to the Lord

      Life here is grand with friends I love so dear
      comfort I get from God's own word
      Yet when I face the chilling hand of death
      where could I go but to the Lord

      Where could I go oh where could I go
      seeking a refuge for my soul
      Needing a friend to help me in the end (now tell me)
      where could I go but to the Lord

      Where could I go oh where could I go
      seeking a refuge for my soul
      Needing a friend to help me in the end