[Faith-talk] the little one didn't make it

PATRICK GORMLEY kk3f at msn.com
Wed Apr 25 17:41:39 UTC 2012

Recently we prayed for a baby born at 24 weeks.  It weighed 1 pound 10 ounces.  Unfortunately, he didn't make it and only lived a few days.  So as I told our pastor, the healing took a different form and there were probably some external factors we didn't know about when we prayed.  I'm reminded of the time I lost my Aunt Betty Jo and after she passed away, my late uncle's alzheimer's kicked in full bore and his passing was difficult to watch.