[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Fw: 04-25-2012-message (I am praying for you)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:53:22 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "Gerrie Harman" <harman050 at centurytel.net>
To: <URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Fw: 04-25-2012-message   (I am praying for
you)
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:50:43 -0500

Message from Sarah Young:

COME TO ME WITH THE DIFFICULTIES THAT ARE WEIGHING YOU DOWN.  Even though
there is no relief in sight, even though your troubles are actually light
and momentary-from an eternal prospective.  Your problems feel so heavy
because you have given them too much power.  Each time you focus on them
and forget about ME, you empower them a bit more.  Even small objects
placed very close to your eyes can obscure most of the vista before you.  I
want you to put your troubles down long enough to view the vast expanse of
Life that is spread out before you-all the way into eternity.
The best way to lay your
 problems down is giving them to ME.  Unburden yourself by pouring out
your heart to ME, FOR I AM YOUR REFUGE.  As you release your woes to ME
(even temporarily), your vision improves and you can see ME more clearly.
Linger with ME while MY LIGHT shines powerfully into your heart.  The LIGHT
illuminates the knowledge of the MAJESTY AND GLORY REVEALED IN MY FACE.
This is the eternal GLORY that outweighs all your troubles.

2 Corinthians 4:17, For our light affliction, which is but for a moment,
worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of GLORY.

Psalm 62:8, Trust in HIM at all times; ye people, pour out your heart
before HIM:  GOD IS A REFUGE FOR US.

2 Corinthians 4:6,  For GOD, who commanded the light to shine out of
darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the  LIGHT OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF
THE GLORY OF GOD IN THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST.

THE MESSAGE TODAY:

My children, those I have uplifted are still uplifted, yet I always
desire to lift you above yourselves in a HOLY VISITATION with your LOVING
HEAVENLY FATHER.  Your spirit will yearn for the SPIRIT OF GOD; for it is
HIS SPIRIT that causes one to do so.  He that does not seek ME is not of
ME.  I say unto MY people, that I AM with you at all times but there are
times when you fail to trust in MY PRESENCE.  I AM always seeking a more
meaningful relationship with each of you.  You all have had earthly parents
for it is impossible for this not to be; you may not have a relationship
with them, and may not have communion with them each and every day, but
nevertheless, they are still your parents; you may or may not love them;
but you can still love them, yet the desire may not be as strong one day
for fellowship with them as is another; but the love relationship still
remains as parents and child.  There are times when you feel closer with ME
than at another time.  There are times when you have more faith in ME than
you do at other times: and it is for your own good to remain in close
fellowship with ME for I AM the greatest of all your relationships; and
through Me should be all your relationships one with another.  I AM your
life; MY people do not have a religion, they have ME ABIDING WITH THEM.  I
say unto you, that you are never alone for I AM WITH MY CHILDREN ALWAYS, I
REMAIN A PRAYER AWAY.  CALL ON ME, AND I SHALL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR
HEART; WHEN I AM YOUR HEARTS DESIRE.  You do well to sit in MY PRESENCE AND
HAVE HOLY COMMUNION WITH ME.