[Faith-talk] Unsubscribing because of the forwards

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:15:08 UTC 2012

Hi  been seeing allot of forwards here and things personally allot of
them being from Eric this is what i seen anyway.   This is a christian
group so i think things like more discussion topics should occur here
and i also think people  in some cases joining a christian group want
to be able to ask for prayer and things if and when tgh they are
comfortable.

I also feel personally  we need to figure out ways of getting to know
each other more yes this list might have been created to  be a list
for discussion of things blind struggle with in church  or d things in
the blindness world.
But I think what I would like to see is more of this  or some kind of
com ponent where we can be a communit y  community that prays  for one
another. to be honest only prayer request i seen here is for curtis
martin.

I would like to see more discussion topics occur I know we all
struggle with things i feel that this group should be a place not just
for devotionals but for discussing things.
I want to discuss things like how we can help each oter get closer to
god how do we  advicate for ourself when it comes to churches and
serving i I am just using examples.

How can we make this list a better place.
For your information some people don't even open messages that has the
letters f w in the subject line because it means forward or that it is
a forward.  and sometimes forwards are left to the point where we can
see a list of email address peoples email addresses and things.
Anyway this is just my take of what i would like to see happen for this group.