[Faith-talk] Unsubscribing because of the forwards

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:53:25 UTC 2012

I would agree.  I think it's important that we be able to discuss some of the differences and similarities of both accessibility and beliefs of various denominations and faiths.

there's more to this list, at least that was what I was hoping for, than just daily devotionals that yet I read them, I don't agree with, or feel they are the truth according to my particular beliefs.

I think some of us feel the same way about it, at least that's what it sounds like.

I personally don't put my forwards from my church, not because I'm ashamed or anything, but because of fear of persecution about my particular church, and because I don't want to force my church down someone elses throat.

I totally believe in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, but there's a time, place, and proper way to do it.

Christ didn't beat people over the head with his message, or force people to listen to him if they weren't so inclined.

He simply asked that they listen and believe, with peace and kindness.  Not with a giant loud speaker that only made it possible to hear his voice.

take this the way you wish, I just believe and hope, that we could possibly have a mixture of thoughts, beliefs, and respectful discussions about the accessibility, inclusion, and, of course, beliefs that we all may share, or differ in.

It's important to lift each other up, while learning about others faiths.

If no one reads the messages from this list because they think that the list is nothing but forwarded messages of devotionals alone, then what is going to become of this list.  What is the purpose of this list then to begin with.

Just think about it, pray about it, and most of all, let's talk about it.

Jenny