[Faith-talk] What is the purpose of this list because it's unclear to me and probably a lot of us

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:32:39 UTC 2012

OK, maybe we need clarification as to what this list is about then.

Is it about forwarding daily devotionals, talking about faith, prayer requests, what?

all I've seen is prayer requests, and forwards or daily devotional.

Please explain what the purpose of this list is so that we call can decide if this list serves our spiritual purpose.

This is a question best answered by the moderators.

Jenny