[Faith-talk] Unsubscribing because of the forwards

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 01:32:18 UTC 2012

i also feel that we are not the ones to judge that if we are not
healed that we don't have faith the bible says  that wwe will be
judged in the same wa y we judged each other.

I feel that  the best thing we can do is show people we are a
christian instead of just going up to them and just saying we are
christian instead we need to walk the talk that means showing that we
are christian and acting different from the world.

I really feel allot of today's churches are luke warm and some when it
comes to healings they want healings within  their time not god's
time.