[Faith-talk] Unsubscribing because of the forwards

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 02:00:19 UTC 2012

I agree with you whole hartedly.

I have been blessed to find a church where I am included and all the books that we are studying from, from Sunday School, to our women's group, called relief society, are accessible via website or mp3.  Our church even makes sure that on the site, the book has the links to the scripture references to go directly to the book and chapter and you just find the verses which are numbered.  After you look up the scripture references, which pop up in a separate window, you just close that little window, and back you go to where you left off to go to the next thing that you are studying.

Again, you can also just listen to it on mp3, but you can't reference the scriptures via the site if you're istening to it only.  They are still listed though.

I love that feeling of inclusion.  My coir director even sends us the parts that we sing via mp3 so we can practice our parts for our pieces so we have time to become very familiar with them and it helps me cause they're not just hymns, they are pieces of music I have never heard before, so I don't know the words unless I hear them.

She has even offered to email me the words, but since she sings them it's not necessary.

My hymnal is also in braille and it was given free by the church.  That's unusual, because every other denomination I've gone to doesn't have a braille hymnal, or they make you pay hundreds of dollars for it yourself.

OK, done tooting my churches horn now.

Thank GOD for true christianity.

Jenny