[Faith-talk] What is the purpose of this list because it's unclear to me and probably a lot of us

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 29 02:49:40 UTC 2012

David,

It was Robert Parish, the division's first president.

I have been allowing some prayer requests because I believe that it
is important to pray for special needs. You're right, though; this is
not a prayer group, but prayer is an integral part of the life of a
Christian, and it's part of encouraging each other.

Blessings,

Linda