[Faith-talk] Help me, help you

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Apr 29 07:16:31 UTC 2012

Okay, before I have another person complaining, please read carefully.  On
a few topics we discussed here, I was able to address a few subjects.  So,
I hope I've covered them.

If you've also noticed, I only sent a few yesterday.  I really do
appreciate the fact that people are commenting on the topics discussed.
The message from Sarah Young should have also helped you, too.

To those of you complaining: I need to emphasize the fact that I'm trying
to help the topics on this list.  Paul and I cannot do it by ourselves.  If
you have a topic that you would like to be discussed, don't keep quiet.
Instead of you guys writing to me off-list complaining about my forwards,
why can't you let me know what you like and don't like?

I'm not trying to be mean.  I have topics without forwards, too.
Complaining to me about them is fine, but I need to have feedback.

Eric
.. .. Eric Calhoun with the America's Finest City Distribution List,
devoted to San Diego; the Camp Bloomfield List dedicated to the camp in
Malibu, California: Sign up is at eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  .. I'm on
Facebook, at eric at pmpmail.com.