[Faith-talk] Healing, or not being healed

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:01:02 UTC 2012

I don't, I am a member of the LDS, Latter day Saint, Mormon, church and they are very inclusive of all disabilities.

I am able to do anything anyone else can do, and that makes me know that I am loved and appreciated.

It also makes me feel as though I have worth in my church.

There is nothing like it in the world in which we live today.

Jenny