[Faith-talk] Could Someone Clarify Something For Me?

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 02:26:23 UTC 2012

Good evening all of you.  Since this list is for discussions about faith, religion and blindness, is there any objection about my sharing the good night messages with this group? I haven't added Faith-Talk to the good night message list because I didn't think, based on what I've read so far today, that it wouldn't be germane to the purpose of the list itself.  Any clarification would be very much appreciated, whether from the moderator, owner or just anyone.  Thanks a lot.  Your Christian brother, Paul