[Faith-talk] introduction

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 30 03:24:16 UTC 2012

Hi Laurel,

It's OK to have us introduce ourselves here. Most do not post an
introduction when they first join. Some of us have been here for so
long that the newer members have no clue about us.

I am an Independent Baptist in Columbus, Nebraska. I teach music
part-time in our Christian school, and also sing solos, sing in our
mixed choir, play violin in our string group, and help out with the
men's choir--mostly by directing them so that they stay together
during practices. I moved from Wisconsin almost 8 years ago.

I am also Secretary of the sponsoring division of this list.

Blessings,

Linda