[Faith-talk] introduction

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 03:53:41 UTC 2012

Hello,
Welcome. I will try and do a better intro when I have more time. I'm Ashley
and I'm a young adult. I grew up in the Methodist church. I still am a
christian but my family did not like the pastor of the church we were a
member of and  once I turned 18 there was no young adult sunday school
class. So I've gone to a large nondemonitional church off and on; but no
sunday school, as it doesn't have one.

I still am a christian; in fact I intend to subscribe to a christian
magazine this year.  I pray every day and try live out the christian values
all the time.